Single Table Poker Tournaments
Single Table Poker Tournaments are contests where a player plays a game at a single table with a group of other players until all players but one are eliminated from play. A player's success level is determined by their ranking against other players.
There are several key differences between regular game play and tournament play. Some of these differences are identified below:
- Players must sign up and pay an entry fee and house fee prior to playing
- All participants start with the same number of chips
- Tournament account balance is separate from Ecash account balance
- Prizes are awarded according to a player's ranking against other players
- Players are not able to purchase additional chips during a tournament
- All-ins available during a tournament are independent of those used during regular game play.